Sunday, February 15, 2009

Frozen Peas


The love my family. Dave & I just recently bought our first home. Having a guest room has been nice - for the family. Both Dave's & my parents have taken the opportunity to come and visit which has been great.

One thing about parents coming into the house and making themselves at home (which is nothing but fantastic) is they're not necessarily familiar with the habits of athletics... and sports injury. I seem to be a pro.. at injuries. To clarify, not even in the same ballpark as pro athletes, but I think I could keep 'em all busy with my sports injuries.

Recently I've been back to see my hero, Gino Cinco at University City Physical Therapy on a mystery shoulder injury. Woke up one day and couldn't even brush my hair... oh boy. Off to see Gino. Back from Gino and out come the frozen peas. Long live frozen peas, God's gift to sports injuries. I'm not sure what I'd do without my faithful frozen peas. A little strain, a little tweak, a little pull, out come the peas.

So back to family. I love family. It's such a treat when mom comes to the house and makes us dinner. Mom.... great stir fry, where did you get these peas? ....

I'm thinking these peas look familiar....

Enjoy your peas,
Raja




No comments: