Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ironman California 2007

March 31, 2007

I have to say - there are an amazing bunch of girls here! It was so great to see everyone out on the run course supporting us idiots out there racing!

Every time I passed Jess she was smiling like she was on vacation.. I was envious! All I could do was give a thumbs up... I was in agony on the run! Everyone that was out there, I saw you and it helped a ton!!
Congrats to Stacy.. who tried to drag me to the finish.. but I didn't want to slow her down, she was rockin & a'rollin! I'm telling ya.. she feels no pain! Go Stacy!

And what a beautiful day! All I could think about was "What a Day!"

Congrats to all who raced! And thanks to Whitney who endlessly cheered for all us... and a special congrats to finishing with a nasty back injury!

Cheers,
Raja

A little crippled today.. just thought I'd throw it out there!

No comments: